Concrete approach, flexibility, internationality, career support, customization of content: these are the elements that make it special this MBA.
The Executive MBA is mainly taught in Italian.
The Executive MBA is aimed at Managers, Middle Managers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Employees with responsibilities looking for a complete, engaging and rewarding experience to:
- to gain a high responsibility, international professional career
- to reposition themselves in the job market in Italy and abroad
- to run their companies in a more efficient manner
- to accelerate their career.
- Structure: part-time, only 1 weekend per month.
- Customization: quite 20% of the program is devoted to activities chosen by participants.
Module on Social Media
Business Tours to China, Russia and Silicon Valley.
Today managers are expected to be creative and innovative
thinkers and to provide new inspirations within their
Our EMBA Graduates are ready to take on this challenge.
One of the most distinctive features of the Executive MBA is the central role of the Leadership Development Track.
Each participant receives individual support through:
- Coaching/counseling: individual meetings to set individual motivations and goals
- Training days to develop soft skills
- Organization of meetings between candidates and MIB companies network
- International exchanges and facultative periods of study abroad.
- Faculty with Italian and foreign teachers and lecturers.
- International business tours (Electives).
- Multicultural environment -
students and teachers from 65 countries at MIB.
|Start date||18 November 2013|
|Subscription deadline||30 October 2013|
|Where||Trieste and Pordenone (Italy)|
|Language||Italian - English|
|Structure||500 hours in 22 months, subdivided into: 19 weekends, about one per month (in Pordenone or in Rome) 3 weeks on-campus in Trieste.|
|Attendees||Average 36 Years old | Average 9 years job experience|
|Accreditations||AMBA (World) - ASFOR (Italy)|
|Requirements||University Degree (Laurea) – Professional experience – English – motivation|
|Credits||60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)|
|Cost||€ 20.000,00 ( + 21% VAT)|