MIB School of Management seeks to financially support
candidates with a good curriculum wishing to access its
Thanks also to the contribution of sponsor companies, who are seeking to hire young, high-potential candidates, MIB awards many scholarships in the form of partial exemption from tuition fees for Masters and MBAs
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal merit and according to specific criteria determined by the companies.
Some scholarship may include assistance with living expenses. The specific criteria are outlined in the individual scholarship application documents.
Among the evaluation criteria for scholarships particular emphasis is always given to:
- significant professional experience
- knowledge of multiple foreign languages
- proven managerial skills
- strong personal motivation
To apply for a scholarship it is necessary to:
- fill in and submit the on line application for the programme you have chosen
- wait for pre-selection feed back
- should you be selected you must then provide all the documents
required in the scholarship application forms.
If a candidate fulfills all the pre-selection requisites and
those indicated in the scholarship application forms, they will
be invited to take part in the selection tests, held at the
School in Trieste.
Admission test include:
- critical reasoning: data interpretation
- critical reasoning: text interpretation
- English proficiency test
- motivational interview
Visit the site to find out more about scholarships and the specific requirements for each Masters.